Sunday, December 2, 2012

Anything

This is me eating a lollipop. It's not much, but I like lollipops. That day was crazy hair day. That's why my hair is so cray cray.

My mom and I went to go get pedicures.  At the bottom of this is the picture of my toes after they were done.

Don't they look cute? They're kind of gone, now, but the big toes are still there, but the rest of my toes aren't.

This is me, Wyatt, Ivy and Kaia. Wyatt is Ivy and Kaia's cousin. I'm dressed as a purple princess and Ivy is dressed as a married person, and Kaia is dressed as a pink princess.  Wyatt is dressed as a cowboy.

Last week, we went to the Jazz game. It was really fun! I was cheering so loud, my mom was laughing so hard because I was cheering so loud!

This is me with a unibrow. How do I look?

I have a mustache! I never knew that! Did I grow one today? That's weird. How did I get a mustache. That's weird. That's very, very weird.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and don't forget TO HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!

Bye bye, kind citizens!

6 comments:

  1. It was so fun to talk to you today Kennedy! Your mustache is so funny, and your toes are so beautiful. :) That lollipop looks delicious and so big! Can't wait to see you in Bali soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a funny funny girl, miss Kennedy. I LOVE your pretty blue toes. The unibrow looks like you have a big black smile on your forehead. So you had TWO smiles on your face!

    I just to go to Jazz games and cheer too. Maybe sometime we can go together and see who cheers the loudest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very fun blog post. I love your beautiful toes. I really like getting pedicures. I've never had blue polish. Sometime I'll have to get it on my toes.
    Those Jazz games can get pretty LOUD. IT sounds like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely post! I love your funny mustache! YOU ARE AWESOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! but really...
    THANK YOU EVERY BODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very grateful that you like my blog. A couple of you thought it was funny and a couple of you thought it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE YOU
    p.s.I LOVE YOUR GUYS'S HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stylish toes! So pretty! I've never heard the term "cray cray". Does that mean "very crazy?" You are the coolest princess I've ever seen in that blue dress. And you're very handsome in your mustache. Are you going to wear it often?

    ReplyDelete